Do you need help planning an adventure or designing adventurous activities (commercially or just for yourself and a group of friends)?
Between us we hold five engineering degrees (2 bachelors, 2 masters and a PhD)! While certainly not a prerequisite for adventure design, they have equipped us with useful research, design, reporting and implementation skills. We also have experience in all of the following adventure activities:
- Kayaking (We have both completed most of SA’s major river canoe marathons and participate in several surfski events. Robyn has won 5 Dusi Canoe Marathons amongst numerous victories in other events.)
- Trail running (We both normally finish in the top 10% when we race, Robyn is the current record holder of the prestigious Otter Trail Run and has represented South Africa at the World Mountain Running Championships.)
- Hiking / Fast packing (In the Himalayas, Atlas Mountains, Picos de Europa, Pyrinees, and Alps as well as many of South Africa’s finest areas)
- Adventure racing (Robyn finished 2nd at the World Multisport Championships – the Coast to Coast, NZ 2017 – and has raced with 2 of South Africa’s best Adventure Racing teams , finishing in the top 10 in Expedition Races in Swaziland, Australia, Brazil, and Patagonia)
- Paragliding (We’re both licensed recreational pilots.)
- Mountain biking
- Bicycle touring (across a large portion of the Bolivian Andes)
- Skiing (We worked as chalet hosts in the French Alps for a winter season – skiing 6 days a week)
- Rock climbing
- Surfing (Mike can surf, Robyn sometimes tries)
Contact us if you think our input could be valuable to your project.